- Caldicott Preparatory School
- Chinthurst Preparatory School
- City of London Freeman's School
- Cranmore Preparatory School
- Danes Hill School
- Donhead Preparatory School
- Dulwich College Junior School
- Dulwich Preparatory School
- The Harrodian School
- King's College Junior School
- The Oratory Preparatory School
- Rokeby Preparatory School
- The Rowans School, Wimbledon
- Shrewsbury House School
- St Benedict's School
- St Columba's Preparatory School
- St Dunstan's College
- St George's College Junior School
- St Paul's Junior School
- Trinity School of John Whitgift
- Wimbledon Common Preparatory School
Match teas are organised by the parents. Ordinarily, one parent – or a team of parents – take responsibility for organising and co-ordinating the match tea provision at home matches. This involves putting out the tables, covering them, setting places and pouring a cup of squash next to each place. The parents would then plate up the cakes and biscuits supplied by the parents. The Club Steward will cook hot dogs to be served. Parents also generally serve the food and tidy up afterwards. Please lend a hand before and after the match if you can.
Donhead is noted for the quality of its match teas and we are heavily reliant on our parents – and exceptionally grateful to them also – for maintaining this tradition year on year.
We ask parents of boys playing in the matches to supply cakes and biscuits for both teams. These should be left in the School Office if you are not able to attend the match and taken to the ground if you are able to attend. All foods MUST be nut free.
Please visit our Catering webpage for details of the voluntary termly match tea contribution.