Policies and Documents
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff, parents, carers and visitors to share this commitment.
The Headteacher, Mrs Annie Thackray, is the Designated Safeguarding Lead (DSL).
Mr Shaun Anglim (Assistant Head Curriculum) and Miss Becky Jackson (Assistant Head Pre Prep) are the Deputy DSLs.
A copy of our Safeguarding & Child Protection policy is available from the School office and below on the website.
The following information is available to all parents via the school policies published below or on request:
- The school’s policy on and arrangements for admissions, misbehaviour and exclusions;
- Educational and welfare provision for pupils with statements and pupils for whom English is an additional language;
- Curriculum policy;
- Policy to promote good behaviour and set out sanctions;
- Anti-bullying strategy, health and safety policy, first aid policy;
- Academic performance during the preceding school year, including the results of any public examinations;
- Complaints procedure, and the number of complaints registered under the formal procedure during the preceding school year; and
- A copy of the report of any inspections of the school.
The following school policies are available to view by all current and prospective parents: